Introducing: The Social Value Measurement Toolkit
You have set out your vision, planned your strategy, and brought senior management on-board. You’re ready to create Social Value.
But how do you demonstrate its contribution to the business? And how do you successfully engage your stakeholders about it?
Our Social Value Measurement Toolkit helps you to put in place what is necessary to plan and deliver an effective Social Value measurement approach. Developed in collaboration with leading companies and informed by hands-on practitioner experience, it provides tried and tested insight into how to get the most out of Social Value measurement.
The Toolkit features:
- How to define and map social value. View one of the mapping tools here
- How to define the right objectives, set relevant success factors, choose the right methodologies, engage stakeholders and embed your approach in your organisation
- Practical examples and what others have learnt along the way
- Video interviews with practitioners from O2, RBS and EY. See a taster of the videos here and below
- Case studies from Sainsbury’s, Deloitte, Landmarc, Aviva and Catch22
- Downloadable tools and resources
To develop the toolkit, we carried out a thorough review of existing measurement methods and interviewed community investment and sustainability professionals. But we know there are many more experiences to learn from. That’s why we’re aiming to expand the Toolkit by adding more case studies and creating new tools that explore common implementation challenges. We’d love it if you let us know what you find most useful about the toolkit, as well as share your ideas for areas for further development.
You can download the toolkit here.
Find out more
If you would like to find out more about this project, contact Zoe Stanton at email@example.com pdf