Digital Health and tech is high on the agenda. Yet Gartner predicts only 30% of digital business transformations will be successful. What if the success of transformation is more human than the tech and system complexity of digitising the service.
Smart Digital Leaders are learning it’s all about human needs. By starting to understand people’s needs, motivations and aspirations we can better design and shape digital services, products and strategies that transform processes, cultures and organisations.
Digital by Design: Why digital healthcare is human after all
Inside Design lifts the lid on why being more human when designing your digital strategy is the best way to lower risk, lower costs and make wise strategic decisions to ensure digital transformation success.
Whether you’re looking to increase interoperability of existing health services or imagine entirely new models of health; Inside Design Digital is a hands-on workshop to explore how design can be used to think about digital transformation from a more human-centred perspective.
The 2 hour workshop will bring together digital strategy, transformation and innovation across sectors to explore some of the common challenges involved in digitally transforming services and organisations. Through a design lens, we’ll be questioning:
- What do we mean by digital transformation and digital maturity?
- How can I exploit the opportunities of digital and technology to transform health and care services?
- How do I effectively digitise services to be more efficient and responsive?
- How can I get my teams, staff and organisation on board with digital and technological change?
- How can we harness data and technology to create more empowering and empathic services?
- Where do I start to reimagine entirely new health and care models – rather than just digitising analogue ones?
Location: Digital Catapult, 101 Euston Rd, Kings Cross, London NW1 2RA
Time: Wednesday 3 May, 8:30-11:30
Facilitators and speakers:
Robbie Bates, Design Director
Cat Drew, Delivery Director