Digital Mental Wellbeing Project
Are you passionate about digital and wellbeing? If so Uscreates needs you!
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals, dedicated organisations and ultimate Champions and Friends for the new London Digital Mental Wellbeing (DMW) platform.
This will be a London-wide digital service that will help thousands of working-age Londoners affected by common problems such as low mood, stress, anxiety, sleep difficulties, unhappiness or loneliness. It is a world first service that will put London at the centre of the global revolution in digital health. The project has been collaboratively commissioned by all London CCGs and the majority of London boroughs, and is based on ‘Recommendation 28′ in the London Health Commission report, Better Health for London.
Get involved – If you work in London and:
- Are interested in digital and/or wellbeing
- Work in a HR department / manage others
- Are a London-based blogger / journalist
- Work with community organisations that offer wellbeing services and activities in London
The roles of Friends and Champions:
Friends and champions will be involved over the next 8 weeks to shape the stakeholder engagement strategy for Digital Mental Wellbeing. Here is how:
- Friends will receive weekly email updates and access to a blog about the project until end of March. You will also be invited to feedback via email/blog.
- Champions will attend two co-design workshops in February and March, and receive the email and blog updates.
Why get involved as Friend or Champion
- Fairly light touch involvement
- Help shape the biggest wellbeing digital service for London
- Learn valuable digital skills
- Build personal and professional networks in London
How to nominate
Nominate yourself by sending an expression of interest email to our co-ordinators
Sophie Walker firstname.lastname@example.org
Gabriel Smales email@example.com
Introduce a nomination via email to Sophie Walker and Gabriel Smales who will give them a call to tell them more about the project.download pdf